Ingredients (for 2 people):
- 2 teaspoons. spoon of olive oil;
- 1 small onion;
- 4 cloves of garlic;
- 1 red sweet pepper;
- 2 potatoes;
- 2 tomatoes;
- 1 tea. a spoonful of smoked sweet pepper powder (you can also pour it plain);
- 2 pieces of fish fillet;
- a pinch of salt;
- a pinch of freshly ground black pepper;
- a pinch of finely chopped fresh parsley.
1. Cut onions into large cubes, peppers into squares, garlic into slices, potatoes into large cubes. Coarsely grate tomatoes (remove skin).
2. Heat a few tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan. Add onion, garlic, pepper and stir for 3-4 minutes. Add paprika powder, mix, add grated tomato. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 5-7 minutes.
3. When the mixture of tomatoes and vegetables thickens a little in the pan, add potato cubes, salt, pepper and pour a couple of glasses of water.
4. Simmer the contents of the pot for about 15 minutes, when the potatoes are almost soft, put a piece of cod fillet sprinkled with salt and pepper on top of the whole mixture. Cover the pan and heat on low flame for 5-6 minutes. – the fish should be cooked during this time.
5. Serve immediately, sprinkled with chopped parsley.