How to do it
1. Clean, wash and remove the mushrooms. Cut into small pieces. Peel and chop the onion. Prepare the chicken broth. Heat the milk in a small saucepan.
2. Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion, stir continuously over medium heat for about 5 minutes, until the onion pieces become translucent. Add the flour and heat for about 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Do not let the flour rise or brown, otherwise the soup will turn brown. Remove the pot from the heat, wait until it stops bubbling, slowly stir the hot broth while whisking, pour the milk. Stir, bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook for about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add the chopped mushrooms to the base of the prepared soup, add the chopped herbs, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and cook over low heat for 8-10 minutes, stirring constantly so that it does not stick to the bottom. Taste, add salt and pepper if necessary.
4. Cut the smoked meat into straws and fry in a heated pan.
5. Pour the soup into a plate, put the fried pork on top, decorate with slices of fresh mushrooms and a sprig of tarragon.
Worth a try
To make mushroom soup more aromatic, you can add a decoction of dried mushrooms or add mushroom powder.