- 600-800 g of chicken thighs, petuka meat (it is suitable because it will give less taste);
- 2 teaspoons. spoon of olive oil;
- 1 glass of wheat rice you like, rinsed in running water;
- 1 large onion, cut into cubes;
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into half rings or cubes;
- 1 small celery root, peeled and diced;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- some broccoli florets;
- 1.5 l of chicken broth (homemade, purchased or made from organic cubes);
- 2 bay leaves;
- a few peas of fragrant pepper;
- a few sprigs of thyme;
- chopped fresh parsley;
- freshly ground black pepper.
1. Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the onions, carrots and celery, cook for a few minutes until the onions are soft and the carrots and celery are caramelized. Press in the garlic cloves and fry for another minute.
2. Pour the broth into the pot, add thyme sprigs, bay leaves, pour 0.5 tsp. spoon of salt, pepper, add chicken. Bring to a boil and simmer over low heat for about 20 minutes.
3. Add the washed rice and broccoli cut into small florets to the pot. Remove the thyme sprigs. Cook for about 15 minutes. – until the rice, broccoli and chicken are cooked.
4. Scoop out the bay leaves and throw away, and remove the bones and skin from the chicken, chop up and return to the pot with the vegetable soup, add parsley, taste for salt, add black pepper.
5. Pour into a bowl and taste.